Windows 7 support for split screen function
Windows 7 is the latest operating system from Microsoft. It is widely popular owing to its low system requirements and wide range of features. In this article, we’ll be dealing with the split screen feature in Windows 7. Also included are the Windows 7 support team’s instructions to set up split screen on your computer.
The Windows 7 support team points out that this is a new feature which hasn’t been used in any previous Windows operating systems. Using the split screen feature, Windows 7 lets users view two screens side by side. This allows the user to compare any two work pages. This can be very useful while working or studying, says the Windows 7 support team.
Let’s see how this is set up.
The Windows 7 support team’s instructions to set up split screen
- Open the multiple documents which you want side by side. For comparing two websites, you’ll need to open the pages in two browser windows. For this, the Windows 7 support team asks you to double click the browser icon twice.
- To set up the split screen, the Windows 7 support team suggests that you select the first page. Press the Windows key (the button with the Windows logo on it) and simultaneously tap the left arrow key (or the right arrow, depending on where you want the document to be placed). The first screen is set.
- Select the second page and redo the process (Windows key + arrow key).
- The split screens are now set up. To return the computer back to its normal state, the Windows 7 support team directs you to select one of the documents. Press the Windows key and simultaneously tap the Up arrow button. This will maximize the screen. Repeat the same for the second screen.
Split screen instructions are complete. No more toggling between screens, the Windows 7 support team has saved you the trouble!
Windows 7 support to setup the Microsoft Live Meeting application
Official meetings are the worst part of working in a business organization. It is a difficult task to get all your employees in one location especially if your firm is an international one. The Windows 7 support team solves this problem by launching the Microsoft Live Meeting program.
The Microsoft Live Meeting program is a service provided by Microsoft for web conferencing.
The Windows 7 Support team guidelines
- The Windows 7 support team insists that you instruct your employees to download the Microsoft Live Meeting application.
- The Windows 7 support team recommends that you send an e-mail to invite the individuals you want to include in your conference call. The Microsoft Live Meeting has an option to send invitation emails. This will present a link to the meeting and the time at which the meeting starts.
- To send an email invitation, the Windows 7 support team suggests that you click “Schedule A Meeting” option on the Live Meeting home menu.
- A window will be displayed asking for the meeting description and time. The Windows 7 support team instructs you provide the necessary information.
- The Windows 7 support team recommends that you add the email address of the people who you want to attend the meeting. After entering the email address, click on the “Send” button to send the invite.
- The Live Meeting content pane has an option to add files that are on your computer so that other members can view it during the meeting. The Windows 7 support team proposes you prepare all your talking points and audio, video materials.
- Once the meeting starts, you can easily access these files and execute a successful meeting.
Hope the above guidelines helped you set up the Microsoft Live Meeting on your computer.