We have seen enough versions of Windows operating systems released by Microsoft over the years. Well, Windows Vista from the tech-giant, released back in 2009, is one of the most popular Windows operating system, still used by millions of computer as well as laptop users across the world. Well, in an unlikely situation, you may find your computer or laptop running on Windows Vista operating system having troubles in operating normally. One of the major reasons for such a situation is the malicious software and other malware that intrude your machine, leaving it unusable.
If you have a Dell Inspiron laptop powered by Windows Vista, you can fix this problem by rebooting and running the Dell Inspiron 531s factory restore feature. There are several methods by which you can use the Windows Vista Dell restore methods. All the processes that are actively running on your computer can be cleared by restarting your system. In addition, it lets your computer apply all pending updates that cannot be run when your computer is active like the Windows system updates installed from Microsoft. So, here in this post, I have come up with some important guidelines that you badly need to know in order to restart or reboot your computer running on Windows Vista.
Guidelines from Windows Vista Help Team
Given below are the steps that you need to follow for doing this:
- Before you begin the process, you need to make sure that any files or programs that are currently running on your computer are closed. Apart from that, you also need to save all important data, as all memory in your computer will be reset during the reboot process.
- Now, you need to select the Windows “Start” menu located on the left-hand bottom corner of your computer screen and click on the right-facing arrow located besides the padlock icon on the lower-right corner of the taskbar.
- Once you click on the icon, you need to hit the “Restart” button.
- Following which a message box will appear on your screen asking you to save any document that is currently open and unsaved. Press the “Yes” button.
- Finally, wait for some time for your computer to shut down and restart again.
So, that was some information on how to reboot and restart your Dell Inspiron laptop powered by Windows Vista. For further assistance on this, please get in touch with our Windows Vista help crew. Adios!