Windows online support for help with issues in XP
Ever heard this one before?
I’m sure you haven’t. Well, you can thank my wife for that. No, not that she came up with this; on the contrary, she’s the one who put an end to all such jokes (yeah, it was me!). So yeah, there’s your savior!
Anyhow, you must be wondering why I came up with such a horrible joke?
Well, there’s no particular reason, I just felt like it! So anyways, let’s look at what this article is about.
Windows online support solutions
Although Windows XP is pretty robust, there are times when it errs. And the funny thing is, this happened only during the wrong time. I mean, the time when I needed my computer to work properly, the most! Sadly, no! This used to bother me at times; I never liked towing my computer to the repair shop. But not anymore! You see, Windows online support is all you need to get rid of any XP problem that you might face.
You can get Microsoft trained professionals to handle your queries via phone or text chat. Or else, you can just ask for repair tips at the XP community website. But this can take some time as, you know, they’re pretty busy people; they wouldn’t like to be bothered!
But before you do search for online solutions, check out the inbuilt Help and Support feature. You might be in for a surprise!
Just follow the steps given in the next section to learn how to get support tips for XP.
- Click Start and then open the Help and Support feature from the context menu.
- Under Ask For Assistance, click on the Get Support or Find Information in Windows XP Newsgroups.
- In the subsequent screen, select any of the options listed in the left side of the window. In case you’ve got a friend who can help you out, click Ask a Friend to Help. This will let him connect to your computer.
For getting Windows online support, just click on the Get Help from Microsoft option.
To check out solutions given by other XP users, click on the Go to a Windows website Forum option.
Learn how to Chat on your Live Account
Learning how to use the Windows Live Messenger, or Messenger in the case of Mac, in chatting with your friends from your Live account is a fairly easy task. And as such, you can chat with existing friends or even make new ones online with the help of an instant messaging client.
Now, Windows Live Messenger is the chat and instant messaging client for Microsoft Windows and it offers a range of versatile features so as to enhance one’s online chat experience. Additionally, Windows Live also refers to services and softwares offered by Microsoft in helping its users stay in touch and in keeping their online lives organized in one place. Their products and services can also be used on the web, on your PC and even on your mobile device. Windows Live Messenger or Messenger for Mac are products specifically designed so as to help you keep in touch with others through chatting and can be accessed using your Live account.
So in getting on with our article, let us now take a look at the guide that the Windows online support team has formulated in easily helping you through the steps in chatting while on your Live account.
Learning how to Chat on your Live Account with Windows Online Support Guide
The steps are as follows:
- To first begin with, you will need to get on Windows Live Messenger’s website and then download then install the latest version of the same for your computer. Note that this program can only be used on a Windows operating system. And so for those of you on Mac operating system, you need to download and install Messenger for Mac instead.
- Now, enter your Windows Live Account username and password so as to sign into Live Messenger.
- You can now finally, start chatting with your friends, family or colleagues at work using Windows Live Messenger.
And just for your future reference, you can also actively add new friends you wish to chat with simply by entering their email addresses into the “Find Contacts” search box. Once your program locates them, you can very well send an invitation to the same person to chat with your on Windows Live Messenger.
This completes our guide. Hope it was useful to you.